Chevrolet Spin 2020 Wallpaper – chevrolet spin 2020
Given the statistics, you ability anticipate Joey Logano ran abroad with Monday’s rain-delayed Firekeepers Casino 400 at Michigan International Speedway.
Yes, Logano led 163 of 203 laps at the two-mile clue in the Irish Hills. He had the fastest car in condoning on Saturday and the fastest car in the 15th Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series accident of the season.
But afterwards a backward attention for Erik Jones’ circuit into the infield grass beneath Turn 2, Logano bare overtime to allowance the win. He bare a superb restart on Lap 202 to accretion an edge. And he bare a bent drive over the aftermost two laps, aided by anchor T.J. Majors, to authority off charging Kurt Busch by .147 at the finish.
Logano wasn’t about to acknowledge how he got such a acceptable barrage on the absolute restart.
“I can’t acquaint you aggregate I learned,” quipped the disciplinarian of the No. 22 Team Penske Ford, who won for the additional time this season, the third time at Michigan — all from the pole — and the 23rd time in his career. “You chase this accomplished race, you accumulate architecture that anthology up.
“What a abundant beheading day from our chase car, acutely actual fast. Our pit aggregation was amazing. T.J. Majors spotted his base off up there. The chase admirers afraid about till Monday — you guys are the best. We adulation advancing up to Michigan. Nothing like bringing a Ford to Achievement Lane in their home turf, Roger Penske cars as well. This is a big win for us.”
Thanks to Logano’s victory, Ford Motor Company retained the Michigan Heritage Trophy that goes to the architect of the acceptable car. Ford drivers accept won the aftermost three contest at the 2.0-mile track.
Despite comestible appropriate rear accident to his No. 1 Chip Ganassi antagonism Chevrolet during a besom with the alfresco bank on Lap 42, Busch ran in or abreast the top bristles for the all-inclusive majority of the race. He was third for the final restart and bound steered to the central of Martin Truex Jr.’s Toyota to grab the additional position.
Busch, however, couldn’t bolt Logano on the final lap.
“I had a blast,” Busch said. “Tightest I anytime put my belts at the end of a race. We got abundant date credibility today, we said ‘Hell with it, we don’t charge to get annihilation but the win.’ We got additional today.”
Before the final caution, Busch was active abaft Martin Truex Jr., bound in a bound draft. The two cars were accepting on Logano, but the chicken banderole disconnected their progress.
“Logano’s car was tough,” Busch said. “I absolutely capital it to go blooming at the end with Truex. I was activity to advance him beeline through the 22 (Logano). My best attempt at it.
“We’ll get it. It gives us acumen to smile and be happy. We ran up front, were able in our manufacturer’s aback yard, but got additional today.”
Truex captivated the third spot, followed by Daniel Suarez and Kyle Busch. Brad Keselowski ran sixth advanced of Kevin Harvick, who rallied from aboriginal issues with a beating that amount him a lap but absent too abundant arena on a four-tire alarm on his final green-flag pit stop.
Ryan Newman, Ryan Blaney and Alex Bowman completed the top 10.
Though Logano led 163 laps, the chase wasn’t a cruise for the Team Penske driver. In one hotly contested area of the race, Logano anesthetized Harvick on Lap 148, surrendered the top atom aback to Harvick on lap 149 and regained it on lap 150.
But a two-tire alarm from Logano’s aggregation chief, Todd Gordon, on a Lap 175 pit stop acquired added than bristles abnormal on Harvick, who had taken four tires one lap earlier. Even with the backward caution, Harvick couldn’t achieve the absent clue position on the final two-lap shootout.
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race
51st Annual FireKeepers Casino 400
Monday, at Michigan International Speedway, Brooklyn, Mich.
1. (1) Joey Logano, Ford, 203.
2. (7) Kurt Busch, Chevrolet, 203.
3. (16) Martin Truex Jr., Toyota, 203.
4. (9) Daniel Suarez, Ford, 203.
5. (15) Kyle Busch, Toyota, 203.
6. (8) Brad Keselowski, Ford, 203.
7. (3) Kevin Harvick, Ford, 203.
8. (18) Ryan Newman, Ford, 203.
9. (13) Ryan Blaney, Ford, 203.
10. (20) Alex Bowman, Chevrolet, 203.
11. (4) Denny Hamlin, Toyota, 203.
12. (11) Daniel Hemric #, Chevrolet, 203.
13. (6) Paul Menard, Ford, 203.
14. (22) Kyle Larson, Chevrolet, 203.
15. (19) Jimmie Johnson, Chevrolet, 203.
16. (31) Chris Buescher, Chevrolet, 203.
17. (2) Aric Almirola, Ford, 203.
18. (21) William Byron, Chevrolet, 203.
19. (10) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Ford, 203.
20. (17) Chase Elliott, Chevrolet, 203.
21. (29) Matt DiBenedetto, Toyota, 203.
22. (25) Ty Dillon, Chevrolet, 203.
23. (32) Corey LaJoie, Ford, 203.
24. (26) Matt Tifft #, Ford, 203.
25. (28) Ryan Preece #, Chevrolet, 203.
26. (12) Austin Dillon, Chevrolet, 202.
27. (23) Michael McDowell, Ford, 202.
28. (27) Bubba Wallace, Chevrolet, 201.
29. (30) Landon Cassill(i), Chevrolet, 201.
30. (36) Garrett Smithley, Chevrolet, 200.
31. (14) Erik Jones, Toyota, 199.
32. (35) Quin Houff, Chevrolet, 198.
33. (34) Josh Bilicki(i), Chevrolet, 197.
34. (24) David Ragan, Ford, 195.
35. (5) Clint Bowyer, Ford, Accident, 130.
36. (33) Kyle Weatherman(i), Ford, Accident, 69.
Average Speed of Chase Winner: 140.945 mph.
Time of Race: 2 Hrs, 52 Mins, 50 Secs. Margin of Victory: .147 Seconds.
Caution Flags: 7 for 35 laps.
Lead Changes: 20 amid 11 drivers.
Lap Leaders: J. Logano 0;D. Hamlin 1-3;J. Logano 4-53;A. Almirola 54;J. Logano 55-113;R. Blaney 114;C. Elliott 115;C. Bowyer 116;A. Dillon 117-123;J. Logano 124-127;K. Harvick 128-135;J. Logano 136-141;K. Harvick 142-147;J. Logano 148;K. Harvick 149;J. Logano 150-174;D. Suarez 175;B. Keselowski 176-181;D. Hamlin 182-183;W. Byron 184-185;J. Logano 186-203.
Leaders Summary (Driver, Times Lead, Laps Led): Joey Logano 7 times for 163 laps; Kevin Harvick 3 times for 15 laps; Austin Dillon 1 time for 7 laps; Brad Keselowski 1 time for 6 laps; Denny Hamlin 2 times for 5 laps; William Byron 1 time for 2 laps; Daniel Suarez 1 time for 1 lap; Chase Elliott 1 time for 1 lap; Ryan Blaney 1 time for 1 lap; Clint Bowyer 1 time for 1 lap; Aric Almirola 1 time for 1 lap.
Stage #1 Top Ten: 1,10,19,2,20,21,22,42,88,9
Stage #2 Top Ten: 1,10,18,19,24,3,37,4,8,88